* Fourth-quarter charge of $900 million to $1.1 billion * Charge related to closure of 20 plants and layoffs * Will also write down value of Dow Kokam battery venture By Ernest Scheyder and Deepa Seetharaman Oct 30 (Reuters) - Dow Chemical Co will take a fourth-quarter charge of as much as $1.1 billion related to last week's announcement that it will close 20 plants, write down the value of its lithium ion battery business and lay ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Dow Chemical to take charge of up to $1.1 billion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.