* Europe bank stocks down 3.4 pct, biggest fall since June * HSBC, RBS, Lloyds, ING all down over 4 pct * Company shares hit include LSE, Porsche, Daimler (Adds details on bank loan exposure) By Steve Slater and Christopher Mangham LONDON, Nov 26 (Reuters) - European banks were hit by concern about potential exposure to debt problems in Dubai on Thursday, while companies where Middle Eastern investors own big stakes also came under pressure. Dubai, whose extravagant building ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Dubai debt delay rattles UK, Europe banks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.