(Adds revenue and other details) CHICAGO, July 29 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Dura Automotive Systems Inc. on Thursday reported lower quarterly earnings due to restructuring charges and said it was concerned about raw materials costs and a possible slowdown in vehicle production. A number of auto parts suppliers in recent days have issued cautious outlooks for the second half of the year as they struggle to absorb higher costs for steel and other materials and predict automakers will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Dura Automotive profit falls on charges" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642