(adds background, stock action) CHICAGO, July 28 (Reuters) - Dura Automotive Systems Inc. on Thursday posted weaker-than-expected quarterly earnings and cut its full-year outlook, sending shares down more than 13 percent. The maker of driver controls such as pedal systems said quarterly earnings fell 9 percent, pressured by cuts in light vehicle output and high steel costs, and that it expects its customer mix and foreign exchange in the second half will be more unfavorable than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Dura profit off, cuts outlook, shares fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642