(Rewrites with EADS comment, previous dateline FRANKFURT) Reporting by Christian Kraemer MUNICH, Jan 24 (Reuters) - The main shareholders in European aerospace group EADS are considering a capital increase but no decision has been reached yet, a spokesman for the company said on Wednesday. EADS co-Chairman Manfred Bischoff was quoted in Germany's Manager Magazin as saying the main shareholders had agreed on the company's future capital needs. He told the magazine EADS needed to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-EADS says owners mull capital increase, no decision" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642