* Early votes show clear majority for ratified agreement * Approval rate running at 62 to 88 percent * UAW head:vote should be finalized Friday around 4 pm EDT (Adds information on vote tally from UAW president Ron Gettelfinger) By Nick Carey DETROIT, May 28 (Reuters) - A majority of rank-and-file members of the United Auto Workers approved a ratified agreement with General Motors Corp on Thursday that will give the union a stake in the U.S. automaker in return for concessions, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Early tally shows UAW workers favoring new GM deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.