(Adds revenue and outlook) NEW YORK, July 28 (Reuters) - Electronic Data Systems Corp. , the world's second-largest computer services company, posted a higher quarterly net profit on Wednesday, in line with its preliminary report, and said it has reached an amicable agreement to terminate a large commercial contract. Net profit tripled, aided by a one-time gain from the sale of a software unit. But EDS said it now expects the loss from its money-losing $8 billion Navy contract to be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-EDS posts higher net profit, exits large contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.