* Q2 net loss C$2 mln vs loss C$1.8 mln * Revenue down 47 pct on sluggish auto sector (Adds details, background; in U.S. dollars unless noted) VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 27 (Reuters) - Electric car maker Zenn Motor Co posted a slightly wider second-quarter net loss as the downturn in the automotive sector hurt its revenue. For the quarter ended March 31, Toronto-based Zenn reported a net loss of C$2 million ($1.8 million), compared with a loss of C$1.8 million a year ago. Gross ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Electric car maker Zenn posts wider loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.