(Adds share price, analyst's comment) By Patrick Lannin STOCKHOLM, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Electrolux , the world's biggest maker of home appliances, warned on Thursday that soaring steel prices would hit its second-half profits to the tune of 500 million crowns ($68 million). Its shares dropped by over six percent on the news, although the company had warned in July when it posted lower second-quarter earnings of there being a possible impact from higher steel prices on its performance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Electrolux warns profits to be hit by steel prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.