(Adds company comments) NEW YORK, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Energy Conversion Devices Inc. on Monday said its annual report would be delayed and auditors might question whether it could stay in business unless it lined up more financing. The news triggered a sell-off in company's stock. The fuel cell maker also said it will report a substantially larger loss for the fiscal year that ended June 30, as revenue dropped nearly 30 percent on lower equipment sales in China and reduced funding from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Energy Conversion delays annual report, stock drops" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642