(Adds shares, analyst, detail) By Jason Neely, European Aerospace & Airlines Correspondent LONDON, Feb 28 (Reuters) - British engineering firm GKN Plc posted a 7 percent rise in 2005 trading profit on Tuesday, boosted by a strong performance in aerospace components that helped send its stock up more than 7 percent. A higher dividend and a 200 million pound ($348 million) pension contribution also contributed to make GKN the top gainer on the FTSE 250 mid-cap index on Tuesday. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Engineer GKN profit climbs in 2005, shares jump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.