(Adds share reaction, analyst comment) ZURICH, March 18 (Reuters) - Shares in Saurer fell on Thursday after the Swiss textile machinery and car components firm posted a smaller-than-expected rise in 2003 profit, hurt by restructuring costs, and foresaw no marked increase this year. Its shares sagged 6.6 percent to 58.75 Swiss francs by 1045 GMT in a weaker market after net profit of 47.2 million euros ($58 million) fell short of analyst estimates which called for 54.9 million euros, up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Engineer Saurer misses profit forecasts, shares sag" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.