(Adds comments on weak dollar, share price) By Daniel Morrissey LONDON, Nov 20 (Reuters) - British engineering firm Tomkins Plc met forecasts on Thursday with a six-percent rise in third-quarter operating profit and said a restructuring had put it on track to make the most of any improvement in its markets. Tomkins, which makes more than two thirds of its sales in the United States, has been hit by a slow recovery in demand for its products there and a weakening of the dollar against ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Engineering firm Tomkins Q3 profit meets forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.