(adds reaction by Peugeot, EU report on car prices, details) By David Lawsky BRUSSELS, July 29 (Reuters) - The European Commission on Thursday accused French car maker Peugeot of breaching European Union competition rules by discouraging consumers from buying its cars more cheaply outside their home country. The EU executive said PSA Peugeot Citroen had denied full bonuses to dealers in Germany and the Netherlands who sold cars at a discount to customers from other European countries. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-EU accuses Peugeot of unfair car sales practices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642