* EU executive holds positive talks on French car aid plan * Hopes to have decision soon * Source says approval could come as early as today (Adds comment from source close to proceedings) BRUSSELS, Feb 27 (Reuters) - The European Commission is holding positive talks with France on its planned loans to carmakers, it said on Friday, and expects to make a decision soon on the plan which had raised concerns of protectionism. "These discussions are continuing ... in a very positive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-EU exec sees decision soon on French car aid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642