(Recasts, adds Ivorian minister on reforms, EU on sugar) By Jeremy Smith and Ange Aboa BRUSSELS/ABIDJAN, Nov 26 (Reuters) - The European Union signed an interim trade deal with Ivory Coast on Wednesday, opening EU markets to Ivorian goods with no quotas or import duties in return for a partial opening of the Ivorian economy. The deal is a step towards a regional Economic Partnership Agreement (EPA) the EU had hoped to sign with West Africa before a World Trade Organisation deadline for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-EU, Ivory Coast sign interim free trade deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.