(Adds details, background) By William Schomberg BRUSSELS, May 23 (Reuters) - Europe's trade chief Peter Mandelson, facing growing protests from EU business over global trade negotiations, thinks a lot more work needs to be done before he can agree to any deal, his spokesman said on Friday. Mandelson has been a leading advocate of attempts to find a breakthrough in the World Trade Organisation's Doha talks. They have dragged into a seventh year but face a decisive next few weeks as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-EU Mandelson says lot more work needed for WTO deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.