* Deal expected to double value of trade in goods * Import duties to be eliminated on 98 pct of products (Adds quote from Seoul) By Juliane von Reppert-Bismarck BRUSSELS, Feb 17 (Reuters) - The European Parliament approved a free-trade pact between the European Union and South Korea on Thursday, clearing the way for the EU's largest bilateral trade deal to take effect from July. Lawmakers voted 465 to 128, with 19 abstentions, in favour of the deal, backing an accord that is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-EU trade pact with South Korea clears final hurdle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.