(Adds detail on U.S. business groups pushing Law of the Sea treaty) By Sebastian Moffett BRUSSELS, June 27 (Reuters) - The European Union, the United States and Japan on Wednesday requested a dispute settlement panel at the World Trade Organization (WTO) after failing to resolve a battle over China's export restrictions on rare earth minerals. The move followed a complaint the three trade powers took to the WTO in March, the first they have launched jointly, and comes amid a series of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-EU, US, Japan seek WTO steps on China rare earths" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642