* Heavy trucks fall continues, down 32 pct yr/yr in Feb * Light vehicles up 1.8, first rise since April 2008 * Market stabilisation continues, but little sign of upswing (Adds analyst comment) By Niklas Pollard and Johannes Hellstrom STOCKHOLM, March 26 (Reuters) - European commercial vehicle sales fell 3.1 percent in February, industry association ACEA said on Friday, as the hard hit truck market stabilised but showed little evidence of an upswing. Truckmakers such as Germany's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-European Feb truck sales stabilise, down 3.1 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.