(Updates with WTO remarks, details, adds byline) By Scott Hillis BEIJING, Oct 31 (Reuters) - EU Trade Commissioner Pascal Lamy said on Friday the European Union's trade deficit with China could become a problem if it continued to grow and voiced concern that China was not fully living up to market-opening promises made to the World Trade Organisation. Lamy also said China should consider pegging its yuan to a currency basket but that its undervalued currency was not the main cause of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-EU's Lamy voices fears over trade gap with China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642