(Adds quotes, board shake-up, background, byline) By Jane Barrett MILAN, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Crisis-torn Fiat is due to get a new set of top managers on Friday after its core owners said former Pirelli executive Giuseppe Morchio would be named as Fiat's fourth CEO in nine months at a board meeting. In a statement released on Wednesday, Ifi and Ifil said their chief executive, Umberto Agnelli -- due to take over as Fiat chairman on Friday -- would propose Morchio as CEO "to accelerate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Ex-Pirelli exec Morchio to be named new Fiat CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.