(Adds chairman statement, shares) By Louise Knowles PARIS, Feb 17 (Reuters) - French car-parts maker Faurecia posted a recovery in net profit on Thursday, boosted by sustained demand and operating improvements, but warned that tough sector conditions would hurt margins in 2005. "The first half of 2005 should show weak growth for Faurecia," Chairman and CEO Pierre Levi told a news conference, adding that he did not expect the company to grow any faster than the automobile production ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Faurecia 2004 profits up, warns on H1 2005 margins" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.