(Adds background, analyst comment, Faurecia comment) PARIS, May 30 (Reuters) - Shares in French car parts maker Faurecia leaped as much as 20 percent on Friday, spurred by upbeat earnings comments and speculation its main shareholder PSA Peugeot Citroen could sell its stake. The stock, which has gained over 45 percent since Wednesday's close, was trading up 16.5 percent at 54.00 euros by 0930 GMT after a barrage of buy orders powered it to a 13-month high. Analysts and dealers said the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Faurecia jumps on profit hope, PSA sale talk" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.