(Updates timing of bond pricing) LONDON, Sept 22 (Reuters) - French auto parts maker Faurecia plans to price a 300 million-euro ($366-million) five-year bond on Friday to yield around 5 basis points more than initially expected, a banker familiar with the sale said on Thursday. Price guidance on the deal has been revised to around 95 basis points over mid-swaps from an initial level of around 90 basis points over, the banker said. Order books closed at 1515 GMT, but pricing, initially ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Faurecia to price 300 mln-euro bond Friday-banker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642