* Faurecia to cut 3,000 European jobs in 2012-13 * Company expands overseas * Sees 55 pct of 2016 sales outside Europe (Adds spokesman comment, additional job cuts next year) By Gilles Guillaume and Laurence Frost PARIS, Nov 12 (Reuters) - French auto-parts maker Faurecia announced 3,000 European job cuts and lowered its medium-term earnings target, hit by a European auto market slump it said would erode sales in the region for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Faurecia says Europe to weigh on profits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.