(Adds further details, quotes) PARIS, Dec 19 (Reuters) - French car equipment maker Faurecia said on Monday it would not be able to meet its second-half profit margin target due to weakness in its Vehicle Interiors business and high raw material prices. It will also take restructuring charges in the second half and in 2006, Chief Financial Officer Frank Imbert said. Car parts makers such as Faurecia and Valeo are beeing squeezed by rising raw material prices on the one side and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Faurecia sees H2 profit below target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642