* FBI served search warrants on 3 companies on Tuesday * Denso, Yazaki International, Tokai Rika served-FBI * Raids part of antitrust investigation-Justice Dept (Recasts, adds FBI, Justice Department statements) DETROIT (Reuters) - The FBI has raided three Detroit-area Japanese auto parts makers for a sealed federal antitrust investigation, including Toyota Motor Corp supplier Denso Corp, authorities said Wednesday. The FBI's Detroit Division served warrants at Denso, Yazaki North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-FBI raids 3 Japanese auto parts makers near Detroit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.