* Fed says economy slowed in parts of country recently * Weak housing markets, end of homebuyer credit hurt * Sales up for necessities, softer for costly items (Recasts; adds details, background) By Glenn Somerville WASHINGTON, July 28 (Reuters) - The U.S. economy kept growing overall in recent weeks, but unevenly and it actually slowed in a few regions as housing markets softened after the end of a popular tax break, the Federal Reserve said on Wednesday. The U.S. central bank's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fed says some U.S. districts report slowing economy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.