(Recasts lead, adds CEO comments, background) CHICAGO, July 29 (Reuters) - Federal-Mogul Corp. , the bankrupt auto parts supplier, on Tuesday posted a quarterly loss, citing expenses related to its bankruptcy reorganization, and said it expects to emerge from bankruptcy protection next year. The company, whose products include Champion spark plugs, Moog chassis, Fel-Pro gaskets and Wagner brake and lighting products, said it had a net loss of $5 million, or 6 cents a share, in the second ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Federal-Mogul posts loss on higher costs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.