* EPS 49 cents vs Street view 32 cents * Revenue rises 23 percent to $1.6 bln * Stock up 4 percent (Adds CEO interview, stock performance, acquisition strategy, byline) By Bernie Woodall DETROIT, July 29 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Federal-Mogul Corp reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Thursday, boosting its shares by 4 percent. Federal-Mogul sales grew at a higher rate than auto sales in each major global region, and the company largely held expenses flat, Chief ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Federal-Mogul profit beats expectations, shares up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642