* Q2 net income $3 million vs $89.6 mln year ago * Has more than $1.2 billion of liquidity (Adds interview with CEO, details on cost cuts) DETROIT, July 30 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Federal-Mogul Corp posted a sharp drop in quarterly profit on Thursday, but reported substantial progress from earlier in 2009 as it cut costs to address the economic downturn and production cuts by its automaker customers. Federal-Mogul, controlled by billionaire investor Carl Icahn, said it hoped to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Federal-Mogul quarterly profit drops sharply" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.