* Q1 loss from cont ops $0.06/shr vs est EPS $0.09 * Q1 revenue drops 10 pct * Sees growth in orders through 2010 * Shares down as much as 13 percent (Adds details, updates share movement) April 30 (Reuters) - Diversified manufacturer Federal Signal Corp posted a surprise first-quarter loss, hurt by lower sales volumes and shipments, sending its shares down as much as 13 percent. Sales volumes were affected by lower order backlog, and shipments were hit by a strike by port workers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Federal Signal posts surprise Q1 loss, shares fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.