* Q2 adj EPS $0.06 vs est $0.09 * Q2 revenue $198.7 mln vs est $203.3 mln * Near-term expectations tempered by conditions in Europe * Shares down as much as 13 pct (Adds details, conference call and analyst comments, updates share movement) By Fareha Khan BANGALORE, July 30 (Reuters) - Federal Signal Corp posted second-quarter results that missed Wall Street estimates, hurt by declining sales at its fire rescue segment, sending its shares down 13 percent. It (results) was a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Federal Signal Q2 trails Street view, shares fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.