(Rewrites throughout, adds private equity reference, details) By Gilles Castonguay MARANELLO, Italy, June 21 (Reuters) - Italy's Ferrari must be more innovative with the models it brings to market to avoid becoming repetitive, the son of the founder of the luxury sports car maker said on Thursday. "It's important that Ferrari doesn't keep replicating itself," Piero Ferrari told Reuters at an event marking the 60th anniversary of the maker of the F430 and other models based on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Ferrari founder's son wants more innovation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.