(Adds Marzano on Fiat Auto net loss, Colaninno) MILAN, Jan 28 (Reuters) - A spin-off of Fiat Auto plus a five billion-euro recapitalisation of the struggling carmaker would boost the value of the rest of Fiat, according to the CEO of one of the group's top creditor banks. "If we separate the car (unit) and recapitalise it with five billion (euros) the rest will be worth more too," Banca Intesa Chief Executive Corrado Passera told Corriere della Sera on Tuesday, referring to a widely ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat Auto spin-off, recap good for Fiat-Intesa CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.