(Adds comment from fund manager, analyst, background) By Paola Arosio MILAN, April 24 (Reuters) - Italy's Fiat is seeking more help from creditor banks as it tries to raise cash to turn around its loss-making car arm Fiat Auto, financial sources said on Thursday. Fiat was talking to the banks about extending a deadline of a three billion-euro loan, offering more credit and underwriting a possible Fiat capital increase, the sources said. Giorgio Brambilla, the chief executive of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat, banks in talks over loans, cap hike -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.