(Recasts with Fiat board meeting Saturday on Toro) By Svetlana Kovalyova MILAN, March 22 (Reuters) - Italy's Fiat said on Saturday its board will meet later in the day to examine offers for its insurance unit Toro, which the industrial group had put up for sale to help turn around its loss-making car arm. Fiat's cash-burning car arm Fiat Auto dragged the industrial group into a record 4.26 billion euro net loss in 2002. Fiat is trying to sell some of its best performing units, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat board meets Saturday on Toro offers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642