(New throughout with results, recapitalisation, analyst comment) By Jane Barrett MILAN, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Italy's struggling Fiat group said on Thursday said it would boost its auto unit's capital by up to 2.5 billion euros by cancelling internal loans as its third quarter operating loss was more than double analyst estimates. "The group's loans toward the auto unit will be cancelled," a Fiat source told Reuters after the company said the much-anticipated recapitalisation would not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat to cancel auto loans as loss exceeds forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.