* Fiat head demands guarantees for Italian investments * Says Italy the only country where Fiat is loss making * If can't get guarantees "will have to go elsewhere" (Updates with more CEO quotes, Thursday meeting) By Gianni Montani TURIN, Italy, July 28 (Reuters) - Fiat Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne threw down the gauntlet to Italy's powerful unions on Wednesday, saying without guarantees domestic plants would operate profitably the group would go elsewhere. Speaking at a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat CEO challenges unions on future for Italy plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642