* Fiat CEO confirms guidance upgrade likely end-Q3 * CEO says Alfa Romeo not for sale * Fiat shares up 2.6 pct at 9.31 euros, outperforming sector (Adds analyst comment, background) By Paolo Biondi RIMINI, Italy, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Italian automaker Fiat SpA said on Thursday its third quarter was proceeding well and confirmed it could raise its 2010 outlook, sending its shares higher. Fiat, Europe's fifth-biggest car maker, is looking at 2010 as a transition year to relaunch ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat CEO says Q3 going well, shares rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.