(Updates with S&P downgrade of IFIL in final paragraph) By Sabina Suzzi SIENA, Italy, June 30 (Reuters) - Fiat should sign off the sale of aviation unit Fiat Avio "in hours," Chairman Umberto Agnelli said on Monday, and praised a business plan that will use the sale money to help revive Fiat's historic car arm. Fiat agreed to sell Fiat Avio to private equity fund Carlyle and Italian defence group Finmeccanica in April but a deal has been long in coming with reported quibbles over ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat chmn sees Avio sale "in hours," praises plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.