* Chrysler maintains 2012 guidance of about $65 bln revenue * To begin sales of key product Dodge Dart in Q2 * Announces payment of second half of UAW bonus * Chrysler earnings offset weak Fiat performance in Europe (Adds details, mentions UAW bonus) By Bernie Woodall and Jennifer Clark DETROIT/MILAN, April 26 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat beat analysts' forecasts for first quarter earnings as its U.S. unit Chrysler Group LLC posted its best quarterly profit since its 2009 bankruptcy, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat-Chrysler Q1 beats forecasts as Europe weighs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.