(Rewrites throughout, adds quotes, details) By Gilles Castonguay MILAN, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Italian carmaker Fiat confirmed its 2008 targets on Thursday after posting higher-than-expected results for 2007, and said it did not expect the market crisis to severely curb global consumption. Fiat, Europe's fifth-biggest automaker by market value, said it would keep cutting costs and improving productivity to meet the targets. The targets include a trading profit of 3.4-3.6 billion euros ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat confirms '08 targets, posts higher '07 result" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642