* Fiat CEO says Italy, Europe no longer sole end markets * Seen likely to build in Italy Jeeps, Chryslers for US * Seeks to rally staff in Italy; unions skeptical * Fiat mum on models, volumes, time frame of export plan By Silvia Aloisi and Alberto Sisto MILAN/ROME Sept 25 (Reuters) - Fiat SpA confirmed on Tuesday plans to have its Italian factories make cars to be sold outside Europe, particularly in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat confirms Italy plants will produce U.S. cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642