* Fiat to create Ram truck brand-sources * Fiat to present Chrysler plan to US officials * Sebring, Avenger sedans to be revamped-sources (Adds details on Detroit-area plant closing, bylines) By Jo Winterbottom and Kevin Krolicki MILAN/DETROIT, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Fiat SpA will rush the first all-new Chrysler model to the U.S. market by the end of 2011 and create a new Ram brand for its truck line under a revival plan for Chrysler that will be shown to the U.S. government this week, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat to create Ram brand, rush new Chrysler models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642