* Fiat, Treasury to settle on price in 10 business days * Deal would allow Fiat to take majority of Chrysler * Fiat on track to gain 57 percent by end of the year (Recasts first sentence to show Fiat close to obtaining majority stake in Chrysler, adds background on Treasury deal, adds MILAN to dateline) DETROIT/MILAN, May 27 (Reuters) - Fiat SpA plans to exercise an option to buy the U.S. Treasury's stake in Chrysler, which paves the way for the Italian automaker to clinch a majority ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat to gain Chrysler majority by buying US stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.