(Adds Morchio, Demel comments) By Jane Barrett and Stefano Rebaudo MILAN, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Automaker Fiat expects to grab 29-30 percent of its key Italian market in January, but Chief Executive Giuseppe Morchio said on Tuesday he was more focused on profits than market share. "I don't want market share to be our be all and end all. We are striving to relaunch our industrial business and make money. Winning market share is just a tool to help us do that," Morchio told reporters on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat to grab 29-30 pct of Italian market in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642