(Adds UniCredito, Ifil, Capitalia, Intesa comments) MILAN, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Fiat and its top shareholder, the Agnelli family's Ifil, poured cold water on Wednesday on talk that the holding firm could be buying up stock to strengthen its stake ahead of an issue of shares to settle a convertible loan. Media reports had speculated that buying by Ifil was behind a recent share rise, as the firm sought to avoid the dilution of its stake when a 3 billion euro ($3.65 billion) mandatory ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat, Ifil dampen speculation over stock buying" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.