* Carmaker to build new Jeep, new Fiat 500 in Melfi * Fiat decision shows positive side of globalisation -Monti By Jennifer Clark MELFI, Italy, Dec 20 (Reuters) - Fiat will invest 1 billion euros ($1.3 billion) to produce a new Jeep and a new Fiat 500 in Melfi, southern Italy, from 2014, giving a boost to a plant that had been temporarily closed because of weak domestic demand. Fiat, which controls U.S. carmaker Chrysler, plans to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat to invest 1 bln euros and build new Jeep in Melfi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.